Polity & Governance
Days & Dates
Reports & Indices
Hi, I am Ashwani Singh. I have qualified IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk 2018. I have completed my Graduation (B.Tech) and currently, I am pursuing MBA
How I started my preparation?
- Firstly, go with the concepts and clear your basics. I started my preparation with a time table of 120 days, 6 hours per day regularly which helped in rectifying all my loopholes. This is the reason I am a successful banker now. I used to watch Gaurav Garg sir current videos. I suggest all banking aspirants to watch his current affairs videos as they help a lot in cracking any banking exam.
- Structure of the banking exam and some strategies followed by me
- There are three stages of a banking exam. Stage 1 is prelims and stage 2 is mains followed by an interview for the post of PO.
- For prelims, go with 1-2 mocks daily, and do not forget to analyze them later. This is the most important thing to crack any exam. Accuracy and speed play an important role in prelims exam. I gave 2 hours individually for each subject (English, Maths, Reasoning).
- For Maths and Reasoning, practice a lot. I used to solve 5 puzzles daily. Solve as many questions as possible. Firstly, clear your basic concepts and then, go for higher level questions.
- For English, follow Newspapers like The Hindu on a daily basis. Increase your Vocabulary. Learn a new word daily.
- For mains, go with Gaurav sir videos. There is some different approach in his videos after which I started watching his videos continuously. Because of Gaurav Sir videos, I scored very well in General Awareness section. I used to watch his 200 MCQs series twice a day before my exams. Be regular with your studies as GA is a game changer in every bank exams.
- During Interview, The panel looks into your awareness. I suggest you all to follow Bank IQ and watch Prashant Dhawan sir videos regularly. Because of his videos, I got very good marks in Interview. Be confident.
At last, I would say, do not lose patience. I want to thank the Study IQ team for their guidance. All the best. You will be a banker and an achiever one day.