Polity & Governance
India & World
Defence & Security
Reports & Indices
To prevent train delays, Indian Railways introduces OHE Inspection app for real-time monitoring
- Piyush Goyal-led Indian Railways has rolled out an application called “OHE Inspection”. With the help of this app, the national transporter will quickly find out the problem and it will get it fixed as soon as possible. According to the Railway Ministry, the OHE Inspection app will allow capturing real time OHE (Overhead Equipment) defects as well as send alerts. The app has been rolled out on a Pan India basis. Some of the major features of the newly launched OHE Inspection app includes GPS based tracking of patrol man, real time capturing of OHE defects and provision of taking photographs
- Union Minister for Railways: Piyush Goyal.
- Railway Board Chairman: V K Yadav.
Initiatives launched by Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- ALEKH: It is a e-newsletter that is to be released on quarterly basis.It will showcase the works of different stakeholders involved in improving health and nutrition of tribals.
- Swasthya Portal: It aims to provide health and nutrition related information of the tribal population of India.
- Piramal Swasthya: It will act as Centre of Excellence for Knowledge Management for Health and Nutrition.The centre will constantly engage with the Ministry of Tribal and provide valid information.This will help in policy making and decision processes.
- GOAL (Going Online As Leaders): It is the joint initiative of Facebook and the Ministry of Tribal Affairs to empower tribal youth through mentorship, leadership training and digital literacy skills.
- Empowering Tribals, Transforming India: It is an Online Performance Dashboard that provides updated & real-time details of the schemes as well as initiatives launched by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs).
- Union Minister of Tribal Affairs: Arjun Munda.
- Minister of State for Tribal Affairs: Renuka Singh Saruta.