India Ranks 85 in Henley Passport Index 2021
Japan tops the list of being the most powerful passport in the world for the year 2021, according to the latest report by the Henley Passport Index. Pakistan (rank 107) and Nepal (rank 104) continue to be in the ‘worst passports to hold’ category as reported by CNN with Pakistan having a visa-free score of 32 countries and Nepal having a score of 38 destinations.
- International Air Transport Association Headquarters: Montreal, Canada.
- International Air Transport Association Founded: 19 April 1945.
- International Air Transport Association Leader: William M. Walsh.
- Henley & Partners Headquarters location: London, United Kingdom.
- Henley & Partners Founded: 1997.
- Henley & Partners Chairman: Christian Kalin.
- Henley & Partners CEO: Juerg Steffen.
Karnataka tops in India Innovation Index-2020, State Deputy CM expresses happiness
Karnataka Deputy Chief Minister Dr. C. N. Aswatha Narayana has expressed happiness over the top ranking received by Karnataka in the India Innovation Index-2020 released by Niti Aayog on 21 Jan.
He has said that the state could retain the top position despite the new indicators that were added as parameters.
Karnataka had topped the list when the first Indian Innovation Index was released in October last year.