Defence & Security
Days & Dates
- Hi, I am Mohit Pal Singh. I have qualified RRB PO and Clerk 2018. I have completed my Graduation (2016) from Delhi.
Why do I want to join the government sector?
- My only target was to achieve my dream job as a Government employee.
- Government sector job is my dream, that’s why I decided to prepare for it.
How I started my preparation?
- I believe in self study and it helped me a lot to clear the exams. I suggest all banking aspirants to watch Gaurav Sir’s current affairs section as it helps a lot to crack any banking exam.
- Structure of the banking exam and some strategies followed by me
- There are three stages of banking exam. Stage 1 is prelims and stage 2 is mains followed by an interview for the post of PO.
- For Prelims, solve maximum number of quizzes as it will help in increasing your speed, which is necessary to qualify prelims, as accuracy and speed play an important role in prelims exams.
- For Maths, I practiced all the topics from Arihant’s Book. It helped me a lot to clear my concepts. Attempt as much Mock Tests as you can. This is the key to success.
- For English, practice last year pattern questions, Reading Comprehension and follow newspapers like The Hindu and The Indian Express
- For Reasoning, practice questions a lot. Solve a variety of puzzles.
- For General Awareness and Current Affairs, I would like to refer Gaurav sir’s StudyIQ videos, especially the video of monthly 200 current affairs questions. It covers almost all questions asked in the exam and it helped me a lot to clear my exam. I blindly followed GK Today and Gaurav sir’s videos to enhance my marks and preparation.
- At last, I would say, do not lose patience and don’t get nervous. Trust yourself and your hard work. Prepare very well for GA as it is the game changer in every exam. Lastly, I want to thank the Study IQ team for giving me a platform to express my views and thoughts. The exam I cleared is due to GA and Study IQ. Thank you, team Study IQ.