India & World
IBPS Clerk Topper Interview, Strategy to prepare for IBPS Clerk exam by Sinhghaal Raj
Interview: Hello, Sinhghaal welcome to Study IQ. How are you feeling after getting your selection?
Sinhghaal: I was very surprised and happy. The government sector provides us with a good salary package and job security. A government sector job was my dream, that’s why I decided to prepare for it.
What was your strategy for the Prelims exam?
- Complete your basics in 1 month.
- Give mocks and always see the percentile in mocks.
- English- Practice Reading Comprehension and follow Newspapers like The Hindu daily.
- Math – Practice a lot. Solve as many questions as possible. At first, clear your basic concepts and after that go for higher-level questions. I went for mock tests and analyzed the questions.
- General awareness- General awareness is a deciding factor for both mains and interview. Gk should be strong. Follow current affairs from 5 to 6 months before the exam.
- I followed Gaurav Garg sir for the series of daily current affairs,
- I used to make notes from the daily current affair video by Gaurav Garg sir. I used to do the daily revision of the daily current affairs.
What was your strategy for the Mains exam?
- Conceptual based questions are asked for the mains exam.
- Prelims tricks don’t work for mains
- Mains questions are time-consuming
What message would you like to give to fellow aspirants?
- I want to thank Gaurav Garg sir for the series of daily current affairs on the Studyiq Youtube channel. Remain focused on your goal and do not get distracted with other exams. SSC and Banking require different approaches so they should not be mixed up. Lastly, I want to thank the Study IQ team for giving me a platform to express my views and thoughts.