The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry has launched the which campaign to link beneficiaries of PMAY (urban) to other central schemes such as Ujjawala and Ayushman Bharat?
• HUA launches 'Angikaar campaign', to bring PMAY(U) beneficiaries into Ujjawala, Ayushman Bharat fold
• The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry on Thursday launched the 'Angikaar campaign', a move aimed at bringing beneficiaries of PMAY (urban) into the fold of other central schemes such as Ujjawala and Ayushman Bharat
• Talking to reporters, HUA Secretary Durga Shanker Mishra said the campaign will officially be rolled out in all cities with PMAY (U) on October 2 and culminate on December 10.
• According to the ministry, around 88 lakh houses have so far been approved against the demand of 1.12 crore. The 'Angikaar' aims at reaching out all the beneficiaries of the PMAY (U) in a phased manner.
Which state has launched the ‘Walk to Work’ campaign in the state?
• Meghalaya launches ‘Walk to Work’ campaign
• Chief Minister of Meghalaya launched the ‘Walk to Work’ campaign in the state. The campaign is a part of Fit India Movement which has been launched in the country by the Prime Minister.
• The campaign comes with the multiple benefits like cost cutting of fuel including reduction of CO2 emission, reduction in congestion in the city and the most important “health and fitness” for the citizens.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana was launched in which state?
• Haryana CM to launch Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana on Aug 30
• Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar will launch Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana from Red Bishop, Panchkula on August 30.
• The scheme is being launched with a vision of Surakshit Parivar, Shashakt Parivar, Samridh Parivar, to provide social security to lakhs of families in the state.
• The launch of the scheme comes ahead of the Haryana Assembly polls, due in October.
• Under the scheme, low income families with an annual income of up to Rs 1.80 lakh and who own up to two hectares of land will get financial assistance of Rs 6,000 per annum, Khattar.
Which government scheme has been conferred the prestigious SKOCH Governance Gold Award?
• DAY-NULM conferred the prestigious SKOCH Governance Gold Award
• Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM), has been conferred the prestigious SKOCH Governance Gold Award. It has been conferred the award for its initiative.
• “Portal for Affordable Credit and Interest Subvention Access (PAiSA)”. DAY-NULM is a flagship mission under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
• PAiSA is a centralized IT platform which simplifies and streamlines release of interest subvention under the Mission. It offers end to end online solution for processing, payment, monitoring and tracking of interest subvention claims from banks on a monthly basis.
The Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Purushottam Rupala has launched which multilingual mobile app for farmers in Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi?
• Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare launches Mobile App “CHC Farm Machinery”
• The Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Purushottam Rupala recently launched a multilingual mobile app 'CHC Farm Machinery' during the National Conference on crop residue Management for farmers in Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi.
• Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister also shared his ideas among farmers to ensure zero burning in all villages and also thanked farmers for bringing down incidents of stubble burning.
• While launching the mobile app several farmers shared experiences and gave suggestions about crop residue management. It was claimed by the ministry that more than 1000 farmers attended the conference from four States.
• 'CHC Farm Machinery Mobile App’.
• Union Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Purushottam Rupala said that this mobile app will allow farmers to avail custom hiring services of CHCs located in a radius of 50 km.
• CHC Farm Machinery Mobile App connects the farmers with Custom Hiring Service Centers in their area. Farmers can download this mobile app on any android phone from Google Play Store.
• Farmers can get affordable access to cutting-edge technology at their doorsteps with the help of this mobile app.