Vodafone Idea Ltd has signed an agreement with which IT company?
• Vodafone Idea collaborates with IBM and signs a multi-million dollar IT deal
• Vodafone Idea Ltd, India’s largest telecom operator notified a 5-year multi-million-dollar IT outsourcing deal with IBM (International Business Machines Corporation).
• The collaboration will contribute to Vodafone Idea’s merger synergy objectives by decreasing its IT related costs.
• This partnership will offer Vodafone Idea with a hybrid cloud based digital platform to enable engagement with its 387 million subscribers (as of 31 December, 2018), thus boosting business efficiency, scale and easiness of its business processes.
• Moreover, IBM’s analytics, AI (Artificial Intelligence), IoT (Internet of Things) and security capabilities will boost Vodafone Idea’s progression.
State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has received the green nod to drill 6 development wells in which state at an estimated cost of Rs 240 crore?
• ONGC gets green nod for Rs 240cr project in Assam
• State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has received the green nod to drill 6 development wells in Assamat an estimated cost of Rs 240 crore.
• The Union Environment Ministry has given the environment clearance for six development wells in five mining lease blocks in Jorhat and Golghat districts.
• The company had sought permission for drilling 12 development wells but it received clearance for six wells at present. The total mining lease area of Jorhat and Golaghat districts is 32.116 sq km and 120.5 sq km, respectively