Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has partnered with which bank to provide financing solutions for vehicles across the country?
• Honda Motorcycle partnered with IDFC First Bank for retail financing
• Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) partnered with IDFC FIRST Bank to provide financing solutions for vehicles across the country
• The Memorandum of Understanding (MJ) was signed for the loan facility up to 100% of vehicle cost, zero processing fee, down payment of Rs.999 and extended loan tenure of 48 months offered to two-wheeler customers.
• This will lead to extra savings of Rs 5,000 on an average loan.
Which IT major will acquire US-based International TechneGroup Incorporated for $45 million (around ₹312 crore)?
• Wipro to acquire US International TechneGroup for 312 crore
• IT major Wipro it will acquire US-based International TechneGroup Incorporated for $45 million (around ₹312 crore).
• International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI) provides Computer Aided Design and Product Lifecycle Management interoperability software services.
• Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Ohio, USA, ITI has offices in the UK, Italy, Israel and Germany.
• ITI is privately held and has 130 employees as of March 2019.
• Its revenue stood at $ 23.2 million in FY'18 (year ending June 30).